• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thread ratings

Slow Love™

International Captain
This is a minor issue, but I noticed that a whole bunch of threads were showing stars after being rated by one person. I think I recall that older builds of vbulletin used to make sure that at least two votes were necessary in order for a thread rating to register.

Is there a setting in the admin options for this? 'Cause it seems a little silly to see a perfectly decent discussion rated one-star 'cause one person decided to play funny buggers. :)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
age_master said:
i dont think many people pay attention to thread ratings but better safe than sorry :)
nibbs does, this recent development will have him very upset...