• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Upgrade

Loony BoB

International Captain
Not sure if anyone has been made aware, but I would suggest that the upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.0.5 be made for the sake of being better safe than sorry. The upgrade involves something that vB regards as a critical security upgrade. I've just upgraded a few boards and noticed that CW is still on the older version.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Loony BoB said:
Not sure if anyone has been made aware, but I would suggest that the upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.0.5 be made for the sake of being better safe than sorry. The upgrade involves something that vB regards as a critical security upgrade. I've just upgraded a few boards and noticed that CW is still on the older version.
It's on my list of things to do but will require that all hacks, etc be re-applied. From what I've heard and seen vBulletin 3.1.0 is just around the corner so I'm holding out like many other sites.

The critical security update has been applied - apart from that the rest are just bug fixes which no one seems to have come across here anyway.