• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Posting question

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
True, Roy.

In the end it was pretty well you, wazza and me posting a message a day (a bit like wandering around shouting 'Hello' and listening for the echo).

I thought that there were some very good things regarding the World Crossing interface - especially the 'thread summary' aspect - but this site is so much more than 'just' a forum.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
It is like a family.

Dad - James
Mum - Gregory Blewett
Bros & Sis's - Everyone else.

Note: I believe that I am the crazy family member whom everyone wishes to forget. But. I'll be back and I'll kill you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get you first Lucky...

:I

scorpio

U19 Cricketer
here are the reasons roy..oh btw i see you finally stopped doing drugs and understanding english :P( couldnt resist)

First off..one of the aesthetic rules when it comes to message boards is readabilty and consistency.

Usually this is accomplished by keeping avatars one one side and posts on the other side

The threads present display was not put in a table and nor were the links properly set up.

There should be set number of posts displayed. Not any random number.

ok..my hands hurt..so thts for now..

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm not sure if Mods (i.e. T_C and me) have any control over WCCC Forum. I think that GB and Rich ought to be made mods for WCCC forum only.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Note: I believe that I am the crazy family member whom everyone wishes to forget. But. I'll be back and I'll kill you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get you first Lucky...
Help me, mother (GB).

The nasty man's after me.

:P

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm not sure if Mods (i.e. T_C and me) have any control over WCCC Forum. I think that GB and Rich ought to be made mods for WCCC forum only.
Yes, you do have moderator status for the WCCC forum. At the moment if you're a moderator you have control over every forum so I can't give GB and Rich that right at the moment until the new design with the new forum.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Yes, you do have moderator status for the WCCC forum. At the moment if you're a moderator you have control over every forum so I can't give GB and Rich that right at the moment until the new design with the new forum.
Nope... I just tried to close a random thread in WCCC and it wouldn't (not authorized). I have tried to edit/move/sanitise in the past with similar results. On the forum board index, it doesn't say "Moderated by:....".

James

Cricket Web Owner
:O - so that's what that section is for in administration!

I can make Gregory Blewett and Rich2001 moderators for that forum alone if they wish.

Let me know guys....

You should be able to administer that forum now Neil.