• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Out of curiosity...

Slow Love™

International Captain
HAS anybody checked the IP's of Richard Rash, spofta, Camel56 and Pinkline Jones for any similarities?

I guess it's possible (if sadder) that these guys just spontaneously react to each-other the way they do, but I wondered.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slow Love™ said:
HAS anybody checked the IP's of Richard Rash, spofta, Camel56 and Pinkline Jones for any similarities?

I guess it's possible (if sadder) that these guys just spontaneously react to each-other the way they do, but I wondered.
haha, Camel56 and Pinkline Jones definately have something going on. I remember Camel mentioning Pinkline before the latter had appeared on here and then a couple of days later what do you know!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Son Of Coco said:
haha, Camel56 and Pinkline Jones definately have something going on.
Oh, God! Jesus! Thanks for making me picture that just before I go to bed! I'll have nightmares now!

"Oh, you're the best Jonesy. That's some real uphill gardening!!" :D

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
BoyBrumby said:
Oh, God! Jesus! Thanks for making me picture that just before I go to bed! I'll have nightmares now!

hahaha

Slow Love™

International Captain
BoyBrumby said:

LOL. "Just call me your little hoe, Camel. Speaking of which, when was the last time you raked the leaves down here?"

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm way ahead of you... opposite sides of Australia for Pinkline and Camel, Rash and Spofta are Kiwis.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Slow Love™ said:

yeh, i do find their connection rather frightening at times...

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
Slow Love™ said:

Slow Love- I have never met any of the gentlemen you mentioned there in my life.. I think you will find that although i like sparking confrontation and saying stupid things just to see people's reactions i do actually know a bit about the game and the majourity of my posts are decent enough.

spofta

Banned
Slow Love™ said:

As an Aussie i would expect u not too no that there is more than just 1 person in wellington who is interested in cricket. Further more for you to have gone and checked the profiles and then started a new thread on it, i would have to question what you do and whether you know of a world away from your computer. Also i wonder if you have played the game with the amount of time you have. A cricket game takes maybe a day. could you be away from your computer for that long??? you must ask yourself WHY????

Slow Love™

International Captain
Richard Rash said:
Slow Love- I have never met any of the gentlemen you mentioned there in my life.. I think you will find that although i like sparking confrontation and saying stupid things just to see people's reactions i do actually know a bit about the game and the majourity of my posts are decent enough.
Actually, you're the best of them, and the only one that isn't obviously purely in it for the trolling.

You have to admit though, the way you and spofta follow each other around is a bit suss (if I remember correctly, you named spofta as one of your favorite posters a little while back, and what little material he's ever posted seems to be a jerkoff routine of the lowest order.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
I'm way ahead of you... opposite sides of Australia for Pinkline and Camel, Rash and Spofta are Kiwis.
Yeah, I didn't think all four were the same person (I thought it might have been two and two though). Camel and Pinkline must have started off on another forum. Rash and spofta clearly seem tied in some way.

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
Slow Love™ said:
Actually, you're the best of them, and the only one that isn't obviously purely in it for the trolling.

You have to admit though, the way you and spofta follow each other around is a bit suss (if I remember correctly, you named spofta as one of your favorite posters a little while back, and what little material he's ever posted seems to be a jerkoff routine of the lowest order.
I just think Spofta has a great understanding of cricket. From what i have seen he knows more than most of you hard outs combined.

spofta

Banned
Slow Love™ said:
Yeah, I didn't think all four were the same person (I thought it might have been two and two though). Camel and Pinkline must have started off on another forum. Rash and spofta clearly seem tied in some way.
Get a life loser. Why do you go back in time? have you got nothing better to do with your miserable little existence that you call a life.