• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

James

Sehwag309

Banned
Hi, my thread got locked here

http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?t=10679

I didn't realize I was breaking forum rules, but they were not downloadable videos, just a few which u can only view on the website

Didn't post it from adv point of view, there is hardly any cricket discussion there

I have my own webpage (just 1 page, no forum, I show small video clips of current cricket to those who cant see LIVE)

Is that not allowed as well

James

Cricket Web Owner
There's 20 copyrighted video clips you were linking to. Although that's beside the point, it would still be a problem if it was just one.

You can't simply record a section of television coverage and pass it off on your website. You're breaking intellectual property rights.

Sehwag309

Banned
Hmm, Didn't know abt the Intellectual Property rights. I was simply providing people with few bits of highlights

Thanx anyway