• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This 60 thing Annoys me

biased indian

International Coach
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds

Off late i have been getting this message very frequently :@ :@

and i know the purpose off having this validation .but i have a suggestion any chance of this getting reduced to say 30 or 40 or 45 sec. 8-) 8-)

Sudeep

International Captain
biased indian said:
Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds

Off late i have been getting this message very frequently :@ :@

and i know the purpose off having this validation .but i have a suggestion any chance of this getting reduced to say 30 or 40 or 45 sec. 8-) 8-)
Same here, some 4-5 times in the last 24 hours. It's been happening frequently since I got broadband. But I guess I'd cope with 60 sec. Obviously, I won't mind 30 either.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It either...

1) Doesn't say much for the depth or quality of post (in general, not always)...

or

2) Says a lot for your speed of typing...

... if you need less than 60 seconds to compose then post.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I think 60 seconds is a good thing - at least it gives you time to think about what you are posting, and ask yourself whether you need to.

James

Cricket Web Owner
No matter what it is someone won't agree.

The vbulletin default is 30 seconds so it's obviously what they recommend so we'll stick with that.

biased indian

International Coach
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It either...

1) Doesn't say much for the depth or quality of post (in general, not always)...

or

2) Says a lot for your speed of typing...

... if you need less than 60 seconds to compose then post.
i found it annoying specially when i was doing the the two trivia threads that are there where u dont have to think that much and dont have to type too much???

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sudeep said:
Neither can be the 557 by you :p
557 out of 13,174... that's a mere 4.23% from those days when I was young and silly. :p

I haven't posted in that thread for ages, and even then it was probably either to make a point or to advertise for the CW XI.