• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

E-Mail Adress

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Dear James,
I have a mate who wants to sign up, but he doesn't have access to his e-mail at the moment. I was just wondering if he wouldn't be allowed to use mine for now, or wouldthat for some reason not be allowed?

Sudeep

International Captain
steds said:
Dear James,
I have a mate who wants to sign up, but he doesn't have access to his e-mail at the moment. I was just wondering if he wouldn't be allowed to use mine for now, or wouldthat for some reason not be allowed?
Only one user per e-mail addy.

Sudeep

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
The rule is no multiple usernames. However, we'd need proof that he weren't you!
I thought we allowed only one username per e-mail address.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sudeep said:
I thought we allowed only one username per e-mail address.
Not explicitly - take the instance where a father and son share e-mail addresses.

The forum rules don't state e-mail at all, just barring the same person from creating multiple users.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
eddy said:
steds is an idiot with no life. he smokes weed(saddo)
Shut up Edward, you sad little Leeds fan. Go back into that hole called Rainford that you came out of