• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simulation leagues?

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
i'm not sure if this is the best place to ask but are there any simulation leagues which anyone can currently join?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Your right, here isn't the place. But seeing as you think Dave Mohammed rules too, I'll let you off :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member

or the WCC here

EDIT: I should explain. CW XI is a sort of fantasy thing were you're a player fighting to get into Cricketwebs test team(or in some cases, India's :p ). For this, you just fill in an application form and you're off.

WCC is where you manage a team. After you apply for this, you will have to wait. First you will be given an academy team. Academy managers then take the available spots in the full thing

Last edited: