• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Forum.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Hi James mate,

Could the Oceania Cup forum please be shut down? It has all but died off so we have come together and decided to set up a new forum.

Could we call this one Oceania Cricket Manager. The writing underneath can be:

The new cricket management game that gives you ALL the responsibility

Can Age_master and myself be made moderators...

And finally could you move the 'Suggestions' thread in the Oceania Cup forum to the new Oceania Cricket Manager forum...

Sorry for the troubles but VERY grateful:)

Mr. P

Right...then how come people didn't lose posts when the All Star Series Cricket forum was gotten rid of...?

Rich2001

International Captain
NikhilN said:
because it was never deleted...
Indeed the forum can just be hidden so posts are saved and if the certian subject of the forum returned at a later date we could just re open it.

Mr. P

Hi mate. Im not absolutely desperate for this to happen immediately and I know you're busy, so I won't bother you much.

Whenever you have spare time could you please change the forums as stated above? Thanks mate:)

Mr. P

James could you please add three sub-forums to Oceania Cricket Manager under the names -

Squads and Finances

- Regular finance and team updates. Check here often to see how your team to faring!

Team Lists

OCM Managers post your teams here for the upcoming game.

Results

The most recent results in the world of OCM!

Last edited: