• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Signature Pics

Sudeep

International Captain
Pepper said:
You should be able to create banners and have them in your signature.
There are 15 posts per page. If each post is by an individual member, and if all of them are using banners in their sigs, the page will take longer to load. Not a problem with me, my broadband can handle it. But those with dial-up have to be thought of. :p

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pepper said:
we used to, a lot of people (incuding me) had a cry, but got over it....

James

Cricket Web Owner
Pepper said:
You mean so you can put a big fat logo for your forum as well as your forum name in font size 200 (before I edited it) 8-)

biased indian

International Coach
Sudeep said:
There are 15 posts per page. If each post is by an individual member, and if all of them are using banners in their sigs, the page will take longer to load. Not a problem with me, my broadband can handle it. But those with dial-up have to be thought of. :p
if i am correct there is 20 post per page so it will take even more time :D :D

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
we used to, a lot of people (incuding me) had a cry, but got over it....
Some of us got over it...

As for posts per page, I do believe you can change it in your USer Options. Mine's 40 :)