• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Its been three years...

NikhilN

International Regular
But am I the only one who noticed? cause there is no thread on this....

anyway congrats to the CW team

steds

Hall of Fame Member
NikhilN said:
Wow...not even james him self remembers the birthday of his site...
He might....maybe it's just he doesn't post alot....

I wasn't here three years ago, so hopefully you can forgive me for not knowing

DJellett

International Debutant
Yes, congrats CW. :thumbsup:

A benefit concert has been arranged, including a star lineup with some awesome bands like the little known Smileys.

:band:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Great effort.. Been here since day 1, although i wasn't a regular until about 6 months after the start

James

Cricket Web Owner
If I'm honest I had forgotton actually but it's the 16th of October, not the 15th so you're a day early :p

Happy Birthday to Cricket Web!

NikhilN

International Regular
James said:
If I'm honest I had forgotton actually but it's the 16th of October, not the 15th so you're a day early :p

Happy Birthday to Cricket Web!
You joined Oct 11th 2001...so that was the day it was created...so I wasnt early I was late

James

Cricket Web Owner
Cricket Web was launched to the public on the 16th of October so that's the date. The forum was setup about a week before launch to prepare and test the various styles, etc.

Only Andre and I would remember as we're the only surviving staff from 3 years ago!