• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simile Icons

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Strange type of bump, with a post in another thread.

In anycase the thread needs to be renamed to Smali Icons. :p

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I was wondering if we could perhaps have the smileys removed from the forum completely to be honest. Don't serve any purpose whatsoever. The only use they ever seem to get is when someone says something outright offensive and then attempts to mitigate their bad behaviour by following it up with a number of stupid faces.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I was wondering if we could perhaps have the smileys removed from the forum completely to be honest. Don't serve any purpose whatsoever. The only use they ever seem to get is when someone says something outright offensive and then attempts to mitigate their bad behaviour by following it up with a number of stupid faces.

Spark

Global Moderator
If it comes up we'll deal with it on a case-by-case basis.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ok i know i post in the wrong thread from time to time but this is just taking the piss
I think the forum malfunctioned, as this is thread #1. It must have lost the thread ID of the thread Satguru was submitting his post in and stuck it in here as a failsafe. It actually happened once in 2007 as well from the looks of things.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Probably just broke some internet record for longest time to point out a typo. Contact Guinness imo.