• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

bugssy's soccer sim

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
using cm4 i want to create a soccer side in div 3, what i need are the following details if you are interested. there will be a game or 2 every 2 days.

There are contributions that you need to decide which ones you want to use. we call them the seven 20's.
these are as follows

corners, crossing, dribbling, finishing, first touch, heading, long shots, long throws, marking, passing, penalty taking, set pieces, tackling, technique, throw ins, adaptability, ambition, controversy, loyalty, pressure, professionalism, sportsmanship, tempermant, aggresion, anticipation, bravery, consistency, creativity, decisions, determination, dirtiness, flair, important mayches, influence, off the ball, positioning, teamwork, work rate, acceleration, agility, balance, injury proness, jumping, natural fitness, pace, stamina, strength, versatility, left foot, right foot,

Name: Rob Malone (Bugssy) nic name to be used on game
DoB: 13/08/1975
Nationality: Australian
Second Nationality: English
Position: DMC (Defensive midfielder centre)
Preferred foot: Either
Seven 20s: Marking, Acceleration, work rate, Set Pieces, positioning, long shots, pressure

i want to put a team together and watch us destroy all the divisons on embarking up to the premier division.

will need the following positions

2 goal keepers
6 - 7 defenders
4 - 5 midfielders
3 - 4 forwards

if we have more players then we will be doing a rotating system.

all those interested please leav your details as per above and the sooner we get numbers the better and quicker we can get it going.

cheers
bugs

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Name: Simon Fitzsimmons (broncoman)
DoB: 10/08/1984
Position: AML/C
Seven 20s: Crossing, Dribbling, creativity, Set Pieces, pace, penalty taking, corners

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Name: Brendon Goff (Blewy)
DoB: 02/04/1980
Second Nationality: Scottish
Position: Striker
Seven 20s: Pace, Finishing, Heading, Consistency, First Touch, Influence, Anticipation

ash chaulk

International Captain
Name: Ash Chaulk
DoB: 17/06/1985
Position: Midfield,
Seven 20s: Finishing, Acceleration, Set Pieces, consistency, long shots, stamina, decisions

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Name: Myles Hutchinson (Dark Hunter)
DoB: 11/10/1989
Second Nationality: Italian
Position: Forward
Preferred foot: Right
Seven 20s: Long Shots, Penalty Taking, Corners, Aggression, Pressure, Strength, Determination

Hope this succeeds Buggsy it looks like it will be really good

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Name: Mr. Ponting
DoB: 01/09/1987
Position: Midfield
Preferred foot: Right
Seven 20s: tempermant, Dribbling, Passing, Set Pieces, consistency, aggression, anticipation

I was in the side last time too...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Well I actually play midfield or defence, but seen as nobody has put defender down I'll be the first.

Name: Dave Watt
DoB: 24/10/1988
Position: DC
Seven 20s: Aggression, Tackling, Strength, Heading, Jumping, Work Rate, Pace

Cheers Rob

Simon

if we lose games cause u get sent off all the time, theres gonna be trouble!!!

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Name: Jamee Gray(jamee999)
DoB: 16/11/85(made me older to my late teens to get me a game or 2)
Nationality: English
Second Nationality: Scottish
Position: GK
Preferred foot: Both
Seven 20s:140 oh wait...
Rushing out,Speed,Agility,Kicking,Penaltys,Reflexes,Handling

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
broncoman said:
if we lose games cause u get sent off all the time, theres gonna be trouble!!!
Well if bugssy wants to change it for the purpose of the sim its up to him i guess. Simple way to solve the problem... dont play me :P

cbuts

International Debutant
Name: chris butler (cbuts)
DOB: 12/2/85
nationality: new zealander
2nd nationality: English
Position: keeper
foot: both
7 20s: anticipation, bravery, consistency, positining, agility, balance, jumping

Last edited:

ash chaulk

International Captain
lol im liking this...... I did it with my mates a couple of months ago and well we kinda all got sold and then there were people disliking others (in the game) cos they wanted to leave and stuff. That team went from conference to div2 in 3years. (We are now broke and have 0 superstars left except for Zlatan Ibrovimovic

Simon

u should make all our players loyalty 20 so we wont all want to leave when teams put in bids for us....