• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Back Draft

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Simple rule: pick your players in reverse alphabetical order, as listed in Statsguru. (So "Zulqarnain Haider" or "Billy Zulch" would be a very flexible first pick; "Aamer Malik" or "Kyle Abbott" less so).

Why reverse? Because I'm removing the usual "no Bradman" rule - you can pick him as soon as you like... as long as you're happy to pick only As and Bs thereafter.

Otherwise, usual rules (12 hours for first pick; 8 hours for all later picks; in each even round picks are in reverse order of previous round).

ataraxia

International Coach
Andrew, can you please not put me near the top of the first-round order because I'm going away for a few days.

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Order for Round 1:

Teuton
Red Hill
Milenko47
MrPrez
Michaelf7777777
mr_mister
Coronis
SillyCowCorner1
jimmy101