• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Run Up to the World Cup

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With 100 days to go it's time to start asking The big questions.

Who will win?
Who will make the semi finals and finals?
How will South Africa choke this time?
How many people will watch India vs Pakistan?

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Prediction (based on nothing at all):

1 New Zealand
2 South Africa
3 India
4 England
5 Australia
6 Pakistan
7 West Indies
8 Sri Lanka
9 Bangladesh
10 Afghanistan

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
- Poms
- India, Seth Efrica, NZ, Inger-lund.
- Defending 5 runs off the final ball, Steyn will bowl a no-ball which will be edged to the boundary.
- Billions, dare I say trillions.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My seeding's (since I think England will feel the pressure of home favs like the champions trophy) are;

India
England
NZ
Aust
SA
Pakistan
SL
WI
who cares....

Starfighter

India
India, England, South Africa, A.N. Other
Hopefully it involves Dale Steyn Kagiso Rabada tears. Horrible runout when nine down with two to win would of course be best.
Lots

Last edited:

Zinzan

Do they really though? I know they hated Hadlee, but thought they were openly more respectful towards Steyn.

Was also under the impression Indian's generally love him as well.

Zinzan

Rabada has defo rubbed people the wrong way with his behaviour/celebrations. Bit of a bowler version of Davey Warner.
Warner's in his own universe on the unlikability scales though. I mean Rabada does have some likable characteristics about his personality.

mr_mister

I know me and my mates think Steyns a tosser. But I tend to think most fast bowlers are lol.

mr_mister

I reckon we'll see the first first time winner since SL in 96. Confident in England at home