• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Women's Big Bash League 2018-19 (WBBL|04)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can we change the thread title as its now season 4.

First game is on now, this Fazackerley girl is interesting, just hits aerially but with power. Lol, that fielder had no chance of catching that on the boundary.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
What a masterclass from Perry so far. Such a champ, knows she has to bat quicker to move up the order for Australia T20I team and first game shes 48* from 30.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Good start from the Strikers, liking the variety in the bowling attack. Mooney and Short were just simply unable to accelerate when they needed too

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Do we the teams?

Are the Windies girls in any team?
Matthews plays for Hobart
Taylor for Sydney Thunder.

Cadbury being a sponsor for the Hurricanes was on point, like Mars for the Renegades.

Did you see/hear Lizelle Lee scored 100 yesterday?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matthews plays for Hobart
Taylor for Sydney Thunder.

Cadbury being a sponsor for the Hurricanes was on point, like Mars for the Renegades.

Did you see/hear Lizelle Lee scored 100 yesterday?
Ahh good. Will hope to catch another game soon (in 5 days).

4 games up.

I was asleep when Lizelle slam that ton.

Good for her. I predict she will hit another one in this comp.

The Mohammad Shahzad of women's cricket

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Ahh good. Will hope to catch another game soon (in 5 days).

4 games up.

I was asleep when Lizelle slam that ton.

Good for her. I predict she will hit another one in this comp.

The Mohammad Shahzad of women's cricket
It was a great knock but man she was saving herself when keeping, looked so disinterested and her glovework was just flat out poor. Youll take it if she made centuries I guess.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha not bad for someone who was recently dropped way down the order internationally for batting too slowly.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just tuned in and decided to check Perrys ODI stats. She's the bloody Sobers of Women with those stats

Though I've noticed she's scored 25 half centuries in the format and not converted even one. What gives? Is there some explanation for this?