• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe in Bangladesh 2017/18

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I went to post in the thread about this series, but couldn't find it. Hopefully I've not made a goose of myself and just missed it entirely, but I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

Disastrous start for Zimbabwe.

anil1405

International Captain
Wonder what Sean Williams did to piss off the selectors. Disaster clearly began the day Sean was not picked in the squad.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lol at Bangladesh playing yet another left arm spinner and opening the bowling with two of them.

cnerd123

likes this
Sikander Raza is legit

Reckon he could play for Pakistan if he went back tbh. Just a question if the selectors would pick him.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
This should be good betting opportunity. Bangladesh are clear favorites, but I won't be surprised if betting sites have SL as favorites.

randycricfreak

State Vice-Captain
SL BAN matches are going to be legit cool.
Hathurusinghe was the coach for BAN for their most recent cricket series and 1and a 1/2 months down the line he's in SL dressing room.

SeamUp

International Coach
As good a Sri Lankan test squad they can put together. Good to see some guys back in there. Mendis and the 2 young fast-bowlers.

Sri Lanka Test squad: Dinesh Chandimal (Captain), Dimuth Karunaratne, Angelo Mathews, Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Niroshan Dickwella, Roshen Silva, Rangana Herath, Suranga Lakmal, Dilruwan Perera, Dushmantha Chameera, Lakshan Sandakan, Akila Dananjaya, Lahiru Gamage and Lahiru Kumara