• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BCCI looks set to lose vote on revenue sharing model

Burner

International Regular
Shashank Manohar reportedly said 'take it or leave it' to BCCI's face. WAFG!

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
Good luck with that. We all know they will threaten to take their toys and go home and every **** will inevitably get in line and kneel down again.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
So if India pull out of the CT, will Star Sports threaten to make much lesser payment for this series to the ICC?

Burner

International Regular
He also increased his own salary and expenses and his teams' by 100%. And was going to run away when he knew he might get outvoted and outmaneuvered.
Increasing my salary is going to be the first thing on my agenda too if I was given the power to do it tbf.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I mean look at the larger picture.. he tried to reverse an awful thing which is very high BCCI and Big 3 revenue sharing.. but no..

Shri

Mr. Glass
They are all ****s. Don't drink the koolaid and bet on people being good guys. They rarely are.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
"They're all ****s" is a very silly approach to take actually. Not just referring to this issue but in general. This is the sort of attitude that basically facilitated someone like Trump because such a large proportion of people said "but they're all the same so **** Hillary and Trump"

No they're not all the same. Everyone has their own moral worldview. You take a position based on which side comes closest to yours. And that's pretty much how you get things done. They're all the same and nothing's going to change is the kind of apathy that brings people to a stand still.