• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Injury List

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I take offence that you think that someone would be so low as to slander a valued forum member in this way, and that you think I fit the bill of so low a cretin.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How long is Siddle out for? Apparently he can't go for his stint in the CC and Patto's replaced him.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Incredible idea Daemon, but it will quickly go to **** if it is not managed.........or ****ed around with.

I would find the list very useful if kept up to date.

Daemon

Incredible idea Daemon, but it will quickly go to **** if it is not managed.........or ****ed around with.

I would find the list very useful if kept up to date.
Yeah hopefully. I see someone's done a bit of color coding, good stuff.

Daemon

Steyn is back surfing :)

So mad that we missed out on him in Aus and NZ. Bullying SL would've been fun too.