• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in West Indies 2017

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Fixtures

Sun Mar 26 (20 ovs) 12:30 local (16:30 GMT | 00:30 HKT 1d)
1st T20I - West Indies v Pakistan
Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Thu Mar 30 (20 ovs) 12:30 local (16:30 GMT | 00:30 HKT 1d)
2nd T20I - West Indies v Pakistan
Queen's Park Oval, Port of Spain, Trinidad

Sat Apr 1 (20 ovs) 12:30 local (16:30 GMT | 00:30 HKT 1d)
3rd T20I - West Indies v Pakistan

Sun Apr 2 (20 ovs) 12:30 local (16:30 GMT | 00:30 HKT 1d)
4th T20I - West Indies v Pakistan

Fri Apr 7 (50 ovs) 09:30 local (13:30 GMT | 21:30 HKT)
1st ODI - West Indies v Pakistan
Providence Stadium, Guyana

Sun Apr 9 (50 ovs) 09:30 local (13:30 GMT | 21:30 HKT)
2nd ODI - West Indies v Pakistan

Tue Apr 11 (50 ovs) 09:30 local (13:30 GMT | 21:30 HKT)
3rd ODI - West Indies v Pakistan

Sat Apr 15 - Mon Apr 17
TBC v Pakistan
Trelawny Stadium, Jamaica

Sat Apr 22 - Wed Apr 26 10:00 local (15:00 GMT | 23:00 HKT)
1st Test - West Indies v Pakistan
Sabina Park, Kingston, Jamaica

Sun Apr 30 - Thu May 4 10:00 local (14:00 GMT | 22:00 HKT)
2nd Test - West Indies v Pakistan
Kensington Oval, Bridgetown, Barbados

Wed May 10 - Sun May 14 10:00 local (14:00 GMT | 22:00 HKT)
3rd Test - West Indies v Pakistan
Windsor Park, Roseau, Dominica

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan's T20 squad

Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Wahab Riaz, Sohail Tanvir, Rumman Raees, Hasan Ali, Usman Khan

Pakistan's ODI squad

Ahmed Shehzad, Kamran Akmal, Mohammad Hafeez, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Fakhar Zaman, Asif Zakir, Sarfraz Ahmed (capt & wk), Imad Wasim, Shadab Khan, Hasan Ali, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Amir, Fahim Ashraf, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Asghar

Test squad to be announced

http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/story/1085557.html

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
And truckloads of runs in the domestic season before it, plus Sharjeel getting suspended and the decision to drop Azhar :(

Slifer

International Captain
Best chance for Pakistan to finally beat the WI in the Caribbean. I'm predicting Pakistan to win either 2-1 or 2-0.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Veerasammy Permaul into the T20 lineup might just be a gamble. He is a first-class player. Just took a 7-wicket haul against Trinidad yesterday.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought he'd already dropped a catch. :laugh:

Might as well put this on in the background, since my Sunday evenings are so riveting and eventful.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
It’s a terrible wicket for a 20/20 game and I know the Windies have two top spinners themselves but their batsman are terrible against spin and they can’t rotate the strike, so unless it’s a road, they are not going to score many. Attendance looks poor as well. Shame they couldn’t get some games hosted in Florida, the match against India was fun.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Another dismal performance and another difficult wicket resulting in a poor match. They really need to sort these wickets out. There is an FC match going on at the same time on the covered wicket next to the one used for this match. That one is an excellent batting surface which allowed batsman to hit through the line. Kraigg Braithwaite scored 140 at a strike rate of 60 plus and Shai Hope got 215 not out. So why was this one so poor?

I did think Pakistan's bowlers were superb though. So much variety and skill was on display. They also hardly pitched a ball up which is key against our bug hitters. I'm really looking forward to watching that young leggie again as that was superb.

One more moan though. Marlon Samuels lbw decision. Any umpire capable of giving that out should not get international matches. That was flawed cricket logic. An in-dipper struck him on middle and leg with the batsman having come almost 1 metre down the pitch. Umpires make mistakes but it's the wtf ones like that which I can't stand.