• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Death Bowling

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Such a difficult thing. Not appreciated enough.

Who are the best death bowlers and death bowling teams in the competition? Who are not so good?

smash84

The Tiger King
I was quite impressed by Sohail Khan;s death bowling against India but i have revised my opinion of him.

cazza01

Cricket Spectator
The best team would have to be new Zealand, in the 4 WC matches they have played they have only conceded 32 runs in total from overs 40-50

viriya

International Captain
I wish teams tried spinners in the death overs more.. Pace bowlers almost always go for at least 8-9 now, spinners are risky but they can possibly go for 5-6 an over if the batsman don't get the timing right.

anil1405

International Captain
Hamid Hassan's last two overs today were one of the best death overs by a bowler in this WC so far.

reverseswang

Cricket Spectator
Has to be Starc. Wahab Riaz is also really good when it comes to finishing off, but I don't think Pakistani bowling is working this world cup