• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who's going home without a win?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My thoughts...

I'll start with Pool B and say UAE. The way Ireland and Zimbabwe have played so far makes winning a game look like a big mountain to climb for UAE, and I think they might be out of their depth here.

In Pool A I'm going to go with my heart more than my head, and I'm going to predict that no one goes home winless. Whoever loses the Scotland-Afghanistan game will have their work cut out to win one, but I reckon either of those teams could have it in them to give Bangladesh a hell of a fright if they're even slightly off their game. I'd love to see everyone in this group win a game.

This post may well look pretty dumb in a few weeks' time, but never mind. What do you guys think?

_Ed_

i hope england do but i suspect they're going to troll us all and go deep into the tourney
Yep, possibly with Bopara coming in as an injury replacement and single-handedly winning a knockout game.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
India

Beating Pakistan doesn't count, for reasons I will try and come up with and work into this post via the edit function.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
If Sri Lanka are one thing, we are minnow bashers, especially in the short formats we have a pretty happy habit of smashing minnows I've noticed

cnerd123

likes this
Could be the Afghanis unfortunately. Scotland look to have a really good side and they haven't been able to pinch a win off BD.

_Ed_

Could be the Afghanis unfortunately. Scotland look to have a really good side and they haven't been able to pinch a win off BD.
Yeah, after that game last night I think you're right.