• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Study on Personality, Memory and Well-being *Charitable Donation to Cricket Charity*

tbailey7

Cricket Spectator
I was hoping people on the forum might be so kind as to take part in my study (designed in conjunction with the University of Nottingham) that looks at the relationship between personality, memory and well-being.

Taking part in the study involves filling in an online questionnaire and completing a cognitive task (which some people even find quite fun!) and should take between 10 and 15 minutes.

For each completed response a 50p donation will be made to the Lord’s Taverners charity (which provides cricketing and other sporting equipment to disadvantaged children), in recognition of the time you have volunteered.

http://fluidsurveys.com/s/study1/

Thanks in advance

Tom

Last edited:

GGG

State Captain
No one cares, loser.
Hopefully you just browsed over the post and thought it was your run of the mill spam post and missed the part about it being a charity providing cricketing gear for poor kids. Other wise what a ****

tbailey7

Cricket Spectator
Thanks guys...as a league cricketer (and genuine rabbit with the bat) I have been subjected to much worse sledges than that from Esperance!

Tom

Last edited:

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Thanks guys...as a league cricketer (and genuine rabbit with the bat) I have been subjected to much worse sledges than that from Esperance!

Tom
Hang around the forum. We'll refer to you as Trevor.

Esperance

U19 Cricketer
I would like to appeal my infraction. In my defence, I just browsed over the post and thought it was your run of the mill spam post and missed the part about it being a charity providing cricketing gear for poor kids.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I would like to appeal my infraction. In my defence, I just browsed over the post and thought it was your run of the mill spam post and missed the part about it being a charity providing cricketing gear for poor kids.
Personally I think we should be allowed to chase spammers to the gates of hell.

tbailey7

Cricket Spectator
Thanks to all those who have been kind enough to take part in the study so far, your help is much appreciated!

Tom