• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Congratulations Sanath Jayasuriya-- You Are The Greatest ODI Player, Ever !

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
TBF it's difficult to see whether Marc's that good-looking or not under that hat and those specs.

BTW, on that subject are we ever going to see your good self or are you one of these who wants to keep his identity a closely-guarded secret?

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
TBF it's difficult to see whether Marc's that good-looking or not under that hat and those specs.

BTW, on that subject are we ever going to see your good self or are you one of these who wants to keep his identity a closely-guarded secret?
My identity is hardly a secret, given my full name is in my signature and my exact suburb is my location.

As far as pictures go, though, I'll post one once haroon admits that Kallis is better than Afridi, or Scaly admits that Rasel is better than Harmison.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I wouldn't go flashing that video around if I were you, Richard.
I agree, possibly the most disturbing video I have seen on Youtube. The 'awkwardness' of it all made me hit close tab after about fifteen seconds.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I know, I thought exactly that. It's back to one now, though, so I feel a bit easier at myself.

This case deserved it, though, I must say.

open365

International Vice-Captain
Yeh that was harsh, although creepy, i found the video rather funny, i get the feeling you're a funnier guy in real life than you are on CW.