• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Finals series

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I think you should do a final between the top 2, or don't bother with finals. What's the point of doing a 15 round league if you're going to do a knockout with half the teams afterwards. You could do a best of 3 with the top 2 sides though, just like a triangular ODI series.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I don't think I can make the top five anymore, so I think my opinion of a top five is now unbiased as well.

Himannv

International Coach
No need for any finals. Completely defeats the purpose of having a league-type tournament imo.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Decision before I start simming?
We all seem really divided over it but I reckon a top 3 seems to be the most 'middle ground' option. We've got Athlai wanting a top eight, a few people wanting a top five, a few wanting a top three and a few wanting nothing.

Howe_zat

Audio File
The fact that the top three are the sides contesting the title anyway also lends weight to this.

At any rate, you're not getting a decision before you sim it considering everyone seems to have deferred responsibility. May as well do what you like.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Spark's settled on Top 3.

2 v 3

1 v Winner

Teams in bold with home ground advantage.