• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 13 discussion

Spark

Global Moderator
The unlucky round. Three way race for top spot between Furball, Howe and Noble One.

Just as an aside, would we finish it straight after Round 15 as planned or would people like a finals series of some kind?

===

Injuries

Existing

VD Philander has been injured and will miss 1 match

PR George has been injured and will miss 1 match

HM Amla has been injured and will miss 1 match

MJ Di Venuto has been injured and will miss 2 matches

CA Lynn has been injured and will miss 2 matches

TT Bresnan has been injured and will miss 2 matches

New

TA Copeland has been injured and will miss 2 matches

GD McGrath has been injured and will miss 2 matches

AJ Hall has been injured and will miss 1 match

P Kumar has been injured and will miss 1 match

P Joubert has been injured and will miss 3 matches

KAJ Roach has been injured and will miss 3 matches

BP Nash has been injured and will miss 3 matches

TR Ambrose has been injured and will miss 1 match

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon a finals series is a must. When talking about finishing after 15 rounds we forgot to consider the home/away factor so I definitely think it should be something other than whoever is top after Round 15.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Furball and Noble play each other next round, so if I win here I'm in pole position.

I've got Morpork this round (good side tbf) but I've got no injuries. Carn BSC.

Last edited: