• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 11 Discussion

G.I.Joe

International Coach
TBI have apparently been allowed to play 11 overseas players on the basis that their current manager's dashing good looks are whats keeping this tournament afloat, to begin with.

Spark

Global Moderator
Marcuss needs to send me scorecards then I need to magically find some time to actually do this.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Need to check that my copy of ITC works on my old computer; if it does, send me the database and I'll run this thing.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I need to recreate all the scorecards from Round 10 anyway before we can do anything.
I'll find the time to do some stuff at some point but considering I've just got through my first 3 weeks of Uni I've had more pressing matters.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I need to recreate all the scorecards from Round 10 anyway before we can do anything.
I'll find the time to do some stuff at some point but considering I've just got through my first 3 weeks of Uni I've had more pressing matters.
It's first year, your only pressing matters in the first 3 weeks should be drinking your entire body weight in alcohol and shagging any female that moves. :p

Spark

Global Moderator
I have time now, so we can kick this up again if peeps want.

I need the scorecards for Round 10 from Marcuss though.