• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 7 Discussion

Spark

Global Moderator
Beautiful Souls vs. Team Bring It
Team Tornado vs. Mick Lews Invitational XI
Furballs Fenoms vs. Dynamo Morpork
Spennymoor Accordian Allstars CC vs. CW Green 2011
Turbulence vs. Good at BJs CC
The Brudenell Social Club Pub Quiz Team vs. The Moops
Southern Hemispherical and Subcontinental with a Dash of West Indian and Dont Forget Goodwin Squirts CC vs. Sneaky Soldiers CC
Funky Town Monkey Pimps vs. Sparks with Laser Beams on Their Heads

===

INJURIES

Existing injuries

BJ Haddin has been injured and will miss 1 match

SM Davies has been injured and will miss 1 match

JA Morkel has been injured and will miss 1 match

D Hettiarachchi has been injured and will miss 2 matches

D Bishoo has been injured and will miss 2 matches

SR Tendulkar has been injured and will miss 1 match

HDRL Thirimanne has been injured and will miss 2 matches

New injuries

Y Singh has been injured and will miss 1 matches

MJ Cosgrove has been injured and will miss 2 matches

JA Rudolph has been injured and will miss 3 matches

AJ Hall has been injured and will miss 1 match

JE Taylor has been injured and will miss 2 matches

---

A blessing in disguise for GF, perhaps (as if he needs one)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jerome Taylor didn't even play the last game.. Unless even squad members get randomly injured by the sim, which is realistic I guess.

Spark

Global Moderator
Waiting for lineups. A few people have got injuries and stuff to worry about so I can't exactly roll with whatever they had last.

Howe_zat

Audio File
PEWS, Teja, Flem/Daemon and Shri yet to name.

Has someone offered to manage Shri's team while he's away yet?

Howe_zat

Audio File
Perhaps we should make a thread in CC to find a caretaker? Doesn't seem right to have one of us do it.

Himannv

International Coach
How about having default teams. If the person does not come online to pick the team, the default team plays. Also they can specify who comes in if a bowler is injured and who comes in when a batsman is injured etc.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I still need to look at the stats to figure out who I'm dropping for Hamilton. I think it's Misbah actually. I know Faulkner is coming in for Hall, who is injured.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shri:-

I have given permission to anyone from cw to take control of the team till I return with the no trades condition. I will be back in a few weeks for sure. Fine with it even if anyone of the existing players do it.
So yeah, I don't think its too much of an issue if one of us uses his previous line up, and in the case of an injury pick an appropriate replacement. If that person picks a **** replacement then the rest of us can tell him to **** off.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Okay. I'll do it for this round then.

Has anyone seen Teja on the forum lately? I believe he's moving to college.