• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Standings

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sucks that Shri got more points than me for a game he was closer to losing.

Them's the breaks eh

Shri

Mr. Glass
We had the only drawn game in round 1. Be happy you were not smashed by my side, tactics fail on my part is the only reason you even got close.:p

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Very Early days. But looks nice at the top.:p

Lol@ Turbulence's Batting and Bowling averages.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Weeman's team right where they deserve to be.
It's all part of the plan.

Lose the first few games to gain sympathy from everyone involved.
Unleash the secret weapon* and rapidly rise up the table much to delight of everyone.
Finish a in a comfortable mid-table position.

* Disclaimer: I may not know what the secret weapon is

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So there are three unbeaten sides...the top two and then the side 4th from bottom :cry:

Spark

Global Moderator
Indeed. Amazing that they're the only side with a perfect record despite having the second worst batting record.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Shri's bowling has been the worst so far.

And Teja's batting has been LOL!!

Not liking going straight from the top to 4th though.:(

Teja.

Global Moderator
My batting order is very lengthy but too much batting has led to decrease in resultant output, itbt.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah I think there was a typo in the original spreadsheet which has propagated everywhere. Will fix it when I see it.