• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Round 1 Discussion

Spark

Global Moderator
R1

Beautiful Souls vs. Southern Hemispherical and Subcontinental with a Dash of West Indian and Dont Forget Goodwin Squirts CC
Funky Town Monkey Pimps vs. The Brudenell Social Club Pub Quiz Team
Sparks with Laser Beams on Their Heads vs. Turbulence
Sneaky Soldiers CC vs. Spennymoor Accordian Allstars CC
The Moops vs. Furballs Fenoms
Good at BJs CC vs. Team Tornado
CW Green 2011 vs. Team Bring It
Dynamo Morpork vs. Mick Lews Invitational XI

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Beautiful Souls vs. Southern Hemispherical and Subcontinental with a Dash of West Indian and Dont Forget Goodwin Squirts CC
Funky Town Monkey Pimps vs. The Brudenell Social Club Pub Quiz Team
Sparks with Laser Beams on Their Heads vs. Turbulence
Sneaky Soldiers CC vs. Spennymoor Accordian Allstars CC
The Moops vs. Furballs Fenoms
Good at BJs CC vs. Team Tornado
CW Green 2011 vs. Team Bring It
Dynamo Morpork vs. Mick Lews Invitational XI

Ones in bold to win.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Going for result oreintated cricket for the first round. Will probably end up losing by an innings, but it's still better than all these ****ing draws.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
The Mick Lewis XI struggled in the two warm ups. Issues with both the bat and the ball. The reserves showed very little in the second game either. Need some of my trump selections like Mendis to start taking wickets.

Long season ahead. It will be interesting to see which managers have made poor selection decisions.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Thought about a few things but in the end went with the XI I imagine most people would pick from my squad, perhaps with different batting and bowling orders.

A couple of players start the season on thin ice tbh.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's your call Spark, but a quote with changes rather than edit policy might be best. Keeps things a bit more transparent.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Tornado still left ,i think.

Spark said we would probably start in a couple of days on Saturday.

So maybe we can start today/tomorow(depending where you are)?