• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Trials

Howe_zat

Audio File
****ing ridiculous. Chasing 230 in 60 overs and **** it up that badly. Least I definately know to stack the batting now.

Spark

Global Moderator
220-odd runs for not once out? Could say so. I swear I thought we were so screwed at like 4/60 in the 1st innings.

Spark

Global Moderator
No matter, O'Keefe and Pollock do basically the exact same job in my team anyway. Was more interested in how my non-gun bowlers went, and aside from McKay (and Pup :wub:), they were ****.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
For my second trial match.

Graeme Smith c
Hashim Amla
Wavell Hinds
Ian Bell
Ben Rohrer
Tim Paine [+]
Moises Henriques 5
N Coulter-Nile 4
C Langeveldt 3
Trent Copeland 1
Adam Maher 2

Along with the many other problems with my squad, I'm really missing a 6th batsmen or any depth in my batting at all

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Marcuss's team:

Simon Katich (6)
Usman Khawaja
Dheeraj Jadhav
Stiaan van Zyl
Mohammad Yousuf
Albie Morkel (5)
Kaushal Silva
Daniel Vettori (4)
Irfan Pathan (3)
Ryan Harris (2)
Makhaya Ntini (1)

Instructions - Bowling : Get Katto to roll his arm over in the second dig at least, use van Zyl if things get desperate.
Batting : Default aggression until 8th wicket. Aggression + 3 for batsman in top 9 when Harris comes out to bat. Ntini to bat on minimum aggression with partner (including Harris on +3)