• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Trials

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Broad bowled quite decently for someone who has only ever bowled 44 balls in First class cricket.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Furball's batting may be more of a problem than we all thought, then. The might of Ryan Broad notwithstanding.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Afridi 74(158)

Fawad Alam 206(402)

We're in for some surprises this CWPL for sure :p

Spark

Global Moderator
All the trial ones, yeah. Some random default ground that PEWS put in the database, useful.

Shri

Mr. Glass
And Cevno offered me Finn / Lee for Shakib Al Gawd. Lol, must have had me confused with morgieb.

Spark

Global Moderator
Shakib gunning it.

Bit of a surprise result that,Shri beating Flem/Daemon.
TBH basically all the teams are fairly evenly matched, "upsets" will happen quite a bit, and then there's form too (though obviously that's not very relevant at this stage)

Spark

Global Moderator
PS Don't make the aggression settings too fancy. Since I have to redo them every time a new bowler comes on/new batsman comes on, it doesn't take long for me to get completely bored of setting this to 3, this to 6, this to 5 etc etc

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Yep.

Pews put it in the database as that because he wanted to avoid a clash with Sarfaraz Ahmed.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ah well, thats what we get for lol'ing at Shri's team earlier :p

Good match though. One positive is that Sriram scored a century so he'll probably edge Wagh out in the actual games when Dravid gets to play.

Also, Spark, why did Wagh bowl one over? He took a wicket but still..

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
PS Don't make the aggression settings too fancy. Since I have to redo them every time a new bowler comes on/new batsman comes on, it doesn't take long for me to get completely bored of setting this to 3, this to 6, this to 5 etc etc
Set it all to default for everyone?

Spark

Global Moderator
Ah well, thats what we get for lol'ing at Shri's team earlier :p

Good match though. One positive is that Sriram scored a century so he'll probably edge Wagh out in the actual games when Dravid gets to play.

Also, Spark, why did Wagh bowl one over? He took a wicket but still..
Because I accidentally clicked on him in the sim and then pressed spacebar instantly before I noticed what had gone on. First I knew Wagh was bowling was when the wicket message box came on :laugh: