• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Trials

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Spark you should do it innings by innings.
I.e Post the innings separately.

And Though we can have one thread for the trial matches ,seperate threads for the real matches?

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
Spark you should do it innings by innings.
I.e Post the innings separately.

And Though we can have one thread for the trial matches ,seperate threads for the real matches?
I'll do that when the main thing starts but I don't think it really matters for trial matches, and since I'm doing it all in one thread rather than separately as I will for the real thing, best to keep it to 1 match/post.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Wow!! That was one flat track.

And Lol!! at Beautiful souls for giving them 200 to chase of 16 overs.

Spark

Global Moderator
Fine question. Ask PEWS.

EDIT: Lol PEWS. You put the wrong Broad in.

Lol Spark. Didn't check.

Makes it even more impressive, tbf, if you had a three man attack + Pujara + some random Queensland opening bat as your bowling attack.

>_>

Last edited: