• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team Indexes

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
1. Andrew Strauss
2. Neil McKenzie
3. Younis Khan
4. Kevin Pieterson
5. Rohit Sharma
6. Ijaz Ahmed Jnr (5)
7. Chris Read (wk)
8. Mitchell Johnson (2)
9. Sunil Joshi (4)
10.Andre Adams (3)
11. Morne Morkel (1)

Could you index this one? :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
thats my new starting xi
blackwell is now a reserve and i moved read down to 7.
Yes I know but if I give you an index that suggests Blackwell is in fact better, you'll change your team. And if I don't, you'll leave it. I know what you're playing at.

I'm not going to give anyone two indices. You get one and that's it.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes I know but if I give you an index that suggests Blackwell is in fact better, you'll change your team. And if I don't, you'll leave it. I know what you're playing at.

I'm not going to give anyone two indices. You get one and that's it.
I won't change the team based on that and i won't play blackwell in the first 3 proper games at least. Promise. :)
I just want to see my rating go up, tbh. :laugh:

edit- if it goes down so be it. It's already quite low anyways

edit- yes or no? 1 word reply.

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
I won't change the team based on that and i won't play blackwell in the first 3 proper games at least. Promise. :)

One word reply?

Disqualified.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

No lol. Already said.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
There aren't any part-time keepers in the list of players you've posted above.

If you want to check, you can always always use the search function:
CricSim Version 2.0

It'll tell you in the player role (assuming the player has been selected for CPL).
How is Matt Sinclair not a wicketkeeper in the database while Philip Hughes is?:wacko:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How is Matt Sinclair not a wicketkeeper in the database while Philip Hughes is?:wacko:
Hughes has kept more recently, and Sinclair can bowl - if I put him in as a keeper in the database he couldn't bowl in matches. That's also why Dilshan isn't a keeper.

weeman27bob

International Regular
Hughes has kept more recently, and Sinclair can bowl - if I put him in as a keeper in the database he couldn't bowl in matches. That's also why Dilshan isn't a keeper.
Are you trying to say I can't play three potential keepers in one game? :dry:

Spark

Global Moderator
Not as far as I can tell. If they're down as a WK they can't bowl, simple as that - even if they aren't actually keeping at the time.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
No,what i meant was at the start of the tournament.

For example if Marcuss does not want to use Sinclair as a bowler,does he have a option to change him to a WK from the start of the tournament if he is willing to give up his bowling?