• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Team Indexes

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Any chance of knowing preferred batting positions of our players? I know Goodwins batted in all four of the top positions but if hes better elsewhere then We might shift things around

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Any chance of knowing preferred batting positions of our players? I know Goodwins batted in all four of the top positions but if hes better elsewhere then We might shift things around
Goodwin = 3. Should be fine to open or bat 4 though if you want him there.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hes definitely not pushing Lara / Dravid down so I Guess opening is fine. Thanks for the info

weeman27bob

International Regular
PEWS and Furball to fight for the championship then, with Spark and Cevno to duel over third place.

The fight for middle table is where it's at.

centurymaker

International Captain
Ratings are not everything, plus i believe they are flawed. :)

PEWS to finish outside top 4. (i'll make the prediction a bit conservative) :)

GF to finish in top 4.

Spark

Global Moderator
I think PEWS's rating is purely the Shane Watson effect. Just how awesome is he in the sim?