• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beautiful Souls

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
1. Phil Hughes (backup keeper)
2. Shane Watson (3)
3. Mark Ramprakash
4. Ed Joyce
5. Dheeraj Jadhav
6. Chris Gayle (6)
7. Matt Prior (keeper)
8. Andrew Hall (4, 5)
9. Chris Swan (2)
10. Steve Harmison (1)
11. Danish Kaneria (5, 4)

12. Ahmed Shehzad
13. TBA
14. Samit Patel
15. James Faulkner
16. Dominic Cork

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dheeraj Jadhav was listed as a keeper in ICC '08 IIRC, not sure though. And he hasn't got any stumpings to his name so he probably never kept a significant amount anyways. But then again same goes for Hughes.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Hughes can keep a little bit. I made him a part-time keeper in the database I sent Spark a few weeks ago anyway. :p
I may take a keeper with my final pick.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Prior, Harmison, Kaneria, Gayle, Ramps. Best tell the bowlers to aim at the stumps, I'm not expecting too many catches.

:ph34r: