• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trades

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Who has Kallis?

I could be persuaded to swap for Luke Wright if you present a good case.

Flem274*

123/5
Flem, you don't have any other openers except Wagh.

You want Vijay?
We have Goodwin, McCullum and the other **** we picked. That Indian bloke Subruharinamamamam. They can all open.

Vijay is tempting though.

Bugger off.

I reckon I've got one more fast bowler than I strictly need. So one of Finn or Tuffey.

You might want to strengthen your batting, so how about Zander de Bruyn? Solid record and a decent 5th/6th bowler.
Our batting is the shizz, but thanks for the offer. I would have been keen for Finn if Daemon approved but too late now.

Your call, but unless it's helps us alot, I don't think we should give away our only back up spinner. We don't even have part time spin options, so on a turning wicket we might be disadvantaged. Sounds tempting though, I'll admit.
Yeah was only interested in Finn anyway.

You still willing to trade Herath?
For Vijay? Maybe.

Me and Daemon need to sort some players we're happy to trade, if any.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Btw, at the moment i am still willing to trade Murali Vijay for a middle/lower order batsman.

And Pierre Joubert and Now John Hastings for a spinner/batsman/(maybe a fast bowler) and might trade Azhar Mahmood and Aizaz Cheema too.
Still interested?

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Tbf to Morgieb,he did trade Amir for Afridi in CPL.

He might consider this a fair trade as well.:p