• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sparks With Laser Beams On Their Heads

Spark

Global Moderator
Gloriously heading to another crushing defeat near you.

TEAM (R8)

1. Tharanga Paranavitana
  2. -
  3. Ricky Ponting
  4. -
  5. Michael Clarke
  6. Ryan ten Doeschate
  7. -
  8. Steve O'Keefe
  9. Stuart Clark
  10. Jimmy Anderson
  11. Shane Bond

Teja.

Global Moderator
Would've used that but I hate to recycle my abusing creativity considering there's so much of it overflowing.

Before someone points out, I know it's deeply ironical that I made the above statement yet asked you guys to suggest a team name for my team.

Considering naming it 'The Ishant Sharma Hate Club Rep. XI'. Thoughts?

Spark

Global Moderator
First XI

NT Paranavitana
M di Venuto
RT Ponting
S Ganguly
MJ Clarke
R ten Doeschate
M Wade
S O'Keefe
S Clark
J Anderson
S Bond

---

B Lee
P Dharmani

---

Index me.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Furball seems to have lost half a point somewhere...
Yeah, I tried to calculate his in a separate spreadsheet to the CricSim ones but the formula kept getting messed up as I ported it over. Adding your teams to the end of the CPL teams gave the right figures.

centurymaker

International Captain
Yeah, I tried to calculate his in a separate spreadsheet to the CricSim ones but the formula kept getting messed up as I ported it over. Adding your teams to the end of the CPL teams gave the right figures.
So the figure (1.6 +) you posted a week ago was wrong?

Could you calculate the index for my team please?

Spark

Global Moderator
It'll be in his thread, or I posted a possible XI in the teams thread (look for the post with spoilers)

centurymaker

International Captain
Definitely cbf going and finding your team. Post it here and I will. :p
1. Andrew Strauss
2. Neil McKenzie
3. Younis Khan
4. Kevin Pieterson
5. Rohit Sharma
6. Chris Read
7. Ian Blackwell
8. Mitchell Johnson
9. Sunil Joshi