• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWPL Teams

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jacques Kallis
Daniel Vettori
Simon Katich
Albie Morkel

Sachin Tendulkar
Peter Siddle
Ajantha Mendis
Kemar Roach
Luke Butterworth

Dale Steyn
Muttiah Muralitharan
Michael Hussey
Chris Rogers
James Foster

Jonathan Trott
Chris Tremlett
Adil Rashid
Mark Boucher
Brad Hodge

Kumar Sangakkara
Mohammad Amir
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Subramanium Badrinath
Ramnaresh Sarwan

Virender Sehwag
Shakib Al Hassan
Chris Woakes
Ajinkya Rahane
Heino Kuhn

AB De Villers
VVS Laxman
Thilan Samaraweera
Umar Gul
Sachithra Senanayake

James Anderson
Ricky Ponting
Michael Clarke
Shane Bond
Steve O'Keefe

Graeme Swann
Mahela Jayawardene
Steven Finn
Dinesh Chandimal
David Hussey

Alastair Cook
Stuart Broad
Brad Haddin
Marcus Trescothick

Zaheer Khan
Tamim Iqbal
Steve Davies
Imran Tahir

Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Gautam Gambhir
Tilekeratne Dilshan
WPUJC Vaas

Morne Morkel
Mitchell Johnson
Kevin Pieterson
Younis Khan
Andrew Strauss

Shane Watson
Matt Prior
Mark Ramprakash
Chris Gayle
Phil Hughes

Mohammad Asif
Brendon McCullum
Harbhajan Singh
Rahul Dravid
Jesse Ryder

Hashim Amla
Doug Bollinger
Graeme Smith
Trent Copeland
Ian Bell

Last edited:

Daemon

Think at this point centurymaker and vcs have got the strongest looking side although they are missing a keeper. Cevno's batting is pretty strong too imo.

But of course all this doesn't matter since Flem and I will be taking home the trophy :ph34r:

Last edited:

vcs

Good to know we have a strong-looking side. No doubt this will be reflected in the final results. It is all down to my astute cricketing brain TBH. :ph34r:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I'm just hoping for a single digit finish this season. The management and I have a five year plan worked out so positive results aren't all that important as long as I do my job well

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Still find it bizarre how Ginger Furball was allowed to pick the best bowler in the world and the best spinner ever.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Recent performances don't completely over rule the fact the bloke has 800 Test wickets @ peanuts. Jesus people.

Daemon

IIRC we're supposed to pick players as how you would if you were going to play a match tomorrow. Murali would probably not be in that team unfortunately. BUT this is a sim and so obviously his past performances have a lot of importance.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
IIRC we're supposed to pick players as how you would if you were going to play a match tomorrow. Murali would probably not be in that team unfortunately. BUT this is a sim and so obviously his past performances have a lot of importance.
Of course he ****ing would be.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'd honestly back Murali to outperform Swann with the ball if this competition was real, especially considering how good he's always been at mesmerising players not up to Test standard. It'd be pretty negligible though and Swann's more valuable due to his batting. Still, Murali is a gun.