• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWPL Teams

Spark

Global Moderator
Well technically this is "in between" seasons as we haven't started yet. I'm not completely decided either way, although I agree that in-season trading is a no.

Spark

Global Moderator
Does a player's form during the season make a difference in the subsequent matches?
Likewise, does a team's form matter or are all matches mutually exclusive?
This I have to work out by trial, I would like it to be in but PEWS warns me that the effect may be too pronounced (leading to unrealistically long and deep form troughs/spikes)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
This I have to work out by trial, I would like it to be in but PEWS warns me that the effect may be too pronounced (leading to unrealistically long and deep form troughs/spikes)
Even if you reset morale there's still individual form built into it.

Spark

Global Moderator
The morale thing is stupid and I'm resetting that, but is the form that comes from ratings etc reasonable?

Shri

Mr. Glass
How good was my Rd.14 pick? Surprised that du Preez lasted so long considering some of the other players who have been chosen.