• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'The Moops' - Sponsored by Vandelay Industries

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
The Moops Cricket Club

Team Owner - George Steinbrenner
Head Coach & Manager - Uncle Leo
Fitness Coach - Newman
Physician - Dr Tim Whatley
Legal & PR Advisor- Jackie Chiles
Caterer - Yev Kassem
Groundsman - David Puddy

Current Squad

- Doug Bollinger
- Hashim Amla

More news to follow shortly

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
In an official media report earlier this morning, the official team slogan has been released.

Manager and Coach, Uncle Leo, commented 'HELLO' and that the slogan specifically targeted some of the less sponge worthy teams that were in the competition

Last edited:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Squad update:

Hashim Amla
Doug Bollinger
Graeme Smith
Trent Copeland
Ian Bell
Chris Lynn
Adam Maher
Tim Paine [+]
R Austin
Steve Smith
Ben Rohrer

Potential Line up (unconfirmed confirmation) Thus far:

1 Hashim Amla
2 Graeme Smith
3 Ian Bell
4 Chris Lynn
5 Ben Rohrer
6 Tim Paine
7 Steve Smith
8 Ryan Austin
9 Trent Copeland
10 Adam Maher
11 Doug Bollinger

I have a fairly long tail unfortunately. Fairly sure I'll be preparing some green decks though

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Will be pretty surprised If I don't end up coming last.

Entire Squad

Hashim Amla
Doug Bollinger
Graeme Smith
Trent Copeland
Ian Bell
Chris Lynn
Adam Maher
Tim Paine [+]
R Austin
Steve Smith
Ben Rohrer
C Langeveldt
Ramdin
M Henriques
N Coulter-Nile
W Hinds

Spark

Global Moderator
TBF the "depth" is fine - Smith is good for a #7 bearing in mind he bats in the middle order for NSW, and has a gun FC average despite his Test mehness.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah I don't really bat below 5 that well nor I do have any bowlers that can bat a bit

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
TBF the "depth" is fine - Smith is good for a #7 bearing in mind he bats in the middle order for NSW, and has a gun FC average despite his Test mehness.
Lacking any real guns in the middle order

I think GSmith, Amla and Bell are decent though at the top

Spark

Global Moderator
Top order is fine but yeah #4-6 is way too weak. Would bat Smith above Paine myself.