• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Draft (RESTARTED)

Howe_zat

Audio File
Now that we've expanded the players list to include everyone, are we sticking to 13-man squads? Just that an odd number of rounds is going to lead to a bit of unfairness against the people going last in that final round. Also, expanding it to 14-man or even 16-man squad is going to lead to a lot more management once the sim gets under way.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think Spark said it'll be 16 somewhere. I asked the very same question. Wtf at the draft order, just as likely to be there as any other position I guess.

Spark

Global Moderator
Draft round 2

1. Got_Spin - Bollinger
  2. Daemon/Flem274* - B McCullum
  3. marc71178 - Prior
  4. centurymaker/vcs - Mitch Johnson
  5. weeman27bob - Gambhir
  6. Teja. - Tamim Iqbal
  7. Samuel_Vimes - Stuart Broad
  8. Howe_zat - M Jayawardene
  9. Spark - Punter
  10. Himannv - VVS Laxman
  11. Shri - Shakib Al Hasan
  12. Cevno
  13. GIMH
  14. GingerFurball
  15. Noble One
  16. Marcuss

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
One and a half more hours for Teja then we move on to Howe_zat (as Vimes has VM'd me his pick already)

Spark

Global Moderator
Hopefully justice will be restored by the weightings :ph34r:

EDIT: Thus far 7 people have come up with team names, so a reminder.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
The 1st, 3rd and 4th CPL picks haven't been picked up here, though I suppose we were allowed retentions that mucked up the order a bit.
The people here seem less inclined to pick godly domestic players as well; sticking to Test stars so far.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The 1st, 3rd and 4th CPL picks haven't been picked up here, though I suppose we were allowed retentions that mucked up the order a bit.
Hmm, amazed that one of them hasn't gone. Think you're forgetting that the '4th' wasn't actually the 4th though.

As for domestic gods we've barely picked enough players to form 2 world XIs!