• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - Draft (RESTARTED)

Flem274*

123/5
FFS, now the CW server is playing up.

I WANT JEROME TAYLOR DON'T ****ING SAY THIS IS A DUPLICATE.

I feel better now.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just noticed the existence of this subforum.... only a few weeks or so too late. Massive fail on my part. :laugh: I think I'll just do the decent thing to everyone, including my "partner" centurymaker (who is playing the Watson to my Haddin in the "partnership" they had against Bangladesh a short while back), and withdraw from this thing. Thanks to weeman27bob for his admirable attempt to explain to me the mysterious workings of drafts in words of one syllable, BTW.

Last edited:

vcs

I gather it's our turn to pick and time's running out. Cevno sent me a message. Don't think I'm in a position to do it. If you're willing to wait long enough for centurymaker, that's OK by me.

vcs

how's rohit sharma, vcs?
Go for it, if you think he's fine. :) Like I said, I haven't been following, so I don't know the pool of players, how their stats will look in the available database etc. Will try to keep up in the future though.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Misbah-ul-Haq as my next pick.

Has been in great FC as well as good International form over the last 3 /4 years.

Spark

Global Moderator
Go for it, if you think he's fine. :) Like I said, I haven't been following, so I don't know the pool of players, how their stats will look in the available database etc. Will try to keep up in the future though.
The pool of players is everybody. Including me, you and Don Bradman.

Stats are up to the start of the English season, so a few weeks ago. Obviously it's weighted by how recently people played, though.