• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - General Discussion

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I've never opened a draft thread on this site so far. If someone can give me a brief rundown in words of one syllable on how these things work, I'm in.

weeman27bob

International Regular
I've never opened a draft thread on this site so far. If someone can give me a brief rundown in words of one syllable on how these things work, I'm in.
You pick some men, who play the game in real life, in turn with the rest of us. When your team is full of men, the draft is done.

In this draft, your team then plays the rest of the teams, but not in real life, for that would be silly. No, the teams play in a made up game, to see who has made the best team.

That was hard in short words.

Howe_zat

Audio File
You pick some men, who play the game in real life, in turn with the rest of us. When your team is full of men, the draft is done.

In this draft, your team then plays the rest of the teams, but not in real life, for that would be silly. No, the teams play in a made up game, to see who has made the best team.

That was hard in short words.
So close.

Spark

Global Moderator
Could a mod change the title of this thread to "CW Premier League - General Discussion"

This will probably end up requiring a subforum btw.

Spark

Global Moderator
vcs, I've stuck you with centurymaker as I accidentally missed him before. You guys will have to sort out whether you want to play as a team or whether one of you wants to team up with someone else.

centurymaker

International Captain
vcs, I've stuck you with centurymaker as I accidentally missed him before. You guys will have to sort out whether you want to play as a team or whether one of you wants to team up with someone else.
I don't mind this option.

Spark

Global Moderator
PEWS does a fine job of that by himself tbh :ph34r:

BTW if other people want to join just ask one of the peeps if they want to team up.

Shri

Mr. Glass
PEWS does a fine job of that by himself tbh :ph34r:

BTW if other people want to join just ask one of the peeps if they want to team up.
Yeah, don't ask me though. Not interested in teaming up with anyone. I am a control freak.