• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Premier League - General Discussion

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
What about homegrounds? Or Corrin being a dick.

If this isn't taken into account I'm afraid I may have signed up for the wrong reasons.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Now that the draft has been completed for a couple of weeks, has anyone noticed any massive oversights for players not picked?

I cannot think of any clear misses. Hasan Raza could easily have found a home.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't think Saeed Ajmal has been picked. Shocking oversight TBH. Would have gone for him over Ashwin if I'd realized.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I considered Ajmal, but decided against it as he is just one of many SC spinners with a decent first class average. His Test record before the WI tour didn't make him an attractive choice when glancing at his profile either.

Might be hot property for series 2.

Spark

Global Moderator
Surprised Ritzy didn't get picked. He's not that bad, guys. Actually not the worst lower order bat/spinner.