• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sportal Rugby World Cup Dream Team

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Buggered now. Had 6 aussies and 4 all blacks.
Ha, ha. Me too; 6 ABs & 3 crims. I even dumped Elissade for du Preez because I was so convinced French interest would end yesterday. I've got two Scots & one Argie as well, so whichever way that game goes I'm losing at least one player there.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I am also in a pretty average situation with the upsets - though I did place Montgomery as my kicker rather than Carter for the first time in the tournament which saw me gain a few extra points in the quarters.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Tight at the top going into the final weekend. Somers could yet make it a dream team/tipping comp double. Recovered a bit to third, but my lead from ohtani relatively slight.

1. Drop Goals (Andrew) 774
2. Somerset (SC) 771
3. A Good, Hard Ruck (Dale) 727
4. Ruck 'Em Out Shore (daniel) 702
5. Haggis rox me sox (Sean) 644
6. Semi-Final Blues? (Oliver) 562
7. Team Matteh (mat) 558
8. Jamee's Tigers (Jamee) 529

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't fancy my chances in the tipping comp with The Bunny so far ahead but I'm a chance here. :) Had Contepomi on the bench though with Wilkinson at first five but Monthgomery the nominated kicker (Jonny for the drop goals to bump up my total hopefully).