• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Rugby World Cup players

cbuts

International Debutant
O'Driscoll and gonna have to say Campese.

I love Fox - but Campo def had a bigger inpact at the world cups. That 1991 Semi.....

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Irish eyes smile for BoD & we see what's so wonderful about the wizard of Oz as Campo joins him in round 2. For the record I'd have voted for Leonard & Campese were my votes required, as good a player as O'Driscoll is I can't recall him doing all that much in world cups so far.

Next Up:

Battle 3

Matt Burke (Australia)

vs

Jonah Lomu (New Zealand)

Battle 4

Jonny Wilkinson (England)

vs

Ieuan Evans (Wales)

Australia's baby-faced goal-kicking full back has a stiff task against the force of nature that was Jonah Lomu & England's most reliable left-boot goes up against Wales' former leading try-scorer.