• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Rugby World Cup players

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
~sigh~ Being too young, I have no idea about the 1991 WC, whilst the 1999 is distant, so I'm going to go for Johnny.

ripper868

International Coach
Horan> wilkinson any day...1991 champion 1999 champion, wilkinson can kick. horan can tear teams apart by running.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
Not seeing Martin Johnson in the last four makes me a sad panda...

I have no idea about Horan vs. Wilkinson...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Jonny Wilkinson (England)

A bit like Kenny, haven't seen enough of the 1991 WC to really vote for Horan over Johnny.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bah, they're tied up at 7-7 so I get the casting vote. Was reeeeeeeally hoping someone else would vote. Contrary to every patriotic pommy urge in my body I'll have to give it to Horan. Probably the best centre I've seen & usually stepped up when it mattered too.

Who'll join him in the final?

2nd Semi

John Eales (Australia)

vs

Jonah Lomu (New Zealand)

The two-time winner who was equally at home with the kicking tee as in a line-out versus the barrelling force of nature who's the all-time leading try scorer in world cups. It's up to you...