• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The World Cup Avatar Challenges

andmark

International Captain
I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to do this.
For new members who want to play. You basically say a thing what might happen.And if you lose you change your Avatar.(Posting it keeps knowing what it is)

So if England Make the final I will Change my Avatar to a blank wall.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Quick Andmark - edit the thread title to cover up your typo before someone teases you about it and its too late! :p

davidpares

School Boy/Girl Captain
If jonny wilkinson does not pick up a single injury i will change my avatar to a picture of the team doctor who must be closely related to God

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It was too late it seems. :(
You can change it now, be nice :)

I'm no Rugby buff, but I like my avatar challenges. So I'll do something if England don't win, first non-English taker can choose. Only conditions are that it must not be anything to do with Bolton Wanderers FC/Everton. If we do win, though, I can choose whoever challenges me's avatar.

It can last for a month. Sound okay?

ripper868

International Coach
Geraint.
That Australia advances further in the cup than england does. (likely to meet in quarter final)

if i win your avatar becomes a tribute to dolly parton
you win then whatever you say.

:ph34r:

If the quarter final match doesnt happen then whoever advances furthest in the cup wins.

if knocked out at the same stage then team who lost by the least wins.

if this is the same we say bollocks to the bet

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Seems fair to me.

I'll have a think about what your forfeit will be and get back to you.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Geraint.
That Australia advances further in the cup than england does. (likely to meet in quarter final)

if i win your avatar becomes a tribute to dolly parton
you win then whatever you say.

:ph34r:

If the quarter final match doesnt happen then whoever advances furthest in the cup wins.

if knocked out at the same stage then team who lost by the least wins.

if this is the same we say bollocks to the bet
I've decided that you can have Martin Johnson lifting the Cup in 03 if I win this challenge

ripper868

International Coach
Acknowledged...is it possible to delist my dolly parton...and change to a...i dunno...eales lifiting the cup in 99 or aussie team photo in 99

BlackCap_Fan

State Vice-Captain
If New Zealand does not win the cup I will display the following avatar for 3 months:

It'll be good to have an avatar for a change.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Australia don't make the semi's, i'll have the flag of the team that knocks them out as my avatar for 1 month.

Fiery

Banned
I would like to issue an avatar challenge to BoyBrumby:

If England don't make the semis he must have an avatar of Gary Glitter for a month. He can chose mine for a month if they do