• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The World Cup Avatar Challenges

Piper

International Captain
Should have known it would have been here :cries: I miss Hernandez already.. And I haven't changed it yet :(

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Should have known it would have been here :cries: I miss Hernandez already.. And I haven't changed it yet :(

....just glance over at my avatar occasionally....keep reminding yourself how decidely ***y the guy is...gonna keep him there awhile....:)

Piper

International Captain
Hahah well.. I will for sure.. But I have lots of pics and vids on my laptop to keep me entertained for the month until I can have him back again :D

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to do this.
For new members who want to play. You basically say a thing what might happen.And if you lose you change your Avatar.(Posting it keeps knowing what it is)

So if England Make the final I will Change my Avatar to a blank wall.
One brick wall please.

If Jonny Wilkinson does NOT score a drop goal in the RWC Final i will change my avatar to...............

Suggestions?
Neil Pickup.
:D

Or if you don't want Neil, you can allways have...

Attachments